9.29.2009

Etsy Finds

My aunt told me about Etsy a couple weeks ago and I have spent many hours browsing the thousands of pages of homemade items, vintage finds, and a whole lot of other cute stuff. Here are some of my favorite Etsy sellers and items so far:
Red, white, and blue dwelling
She doesnt have anything up for sale right now, but I love looking through the sold items at all of the adorable little houses! Hopefully there will be some for sale in time for Christmas...
Particularly Paris (Note Card Set)
These drawings are so beautiful! Some of the illustrations are then gone over with hand stitching.
Bike Trail Moss Terrarium
I am in love with these little Moss Terrariums.
Greenbriar definately makes some of the cutest ones I've seen!
* * * * *
These are just a few of my favorite Etsy finds, but I will be posting more very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment